The perfect option for a gentle kindergarten experience.
The Nourishing Nature Kindergarten is a literature and project-based curriculum for preschool through kindergarten. The years before elementary school, roughly ages 3-6 are a prime time to develop powerful processing skills, objectives that are best met through hands-on learning, and The Nourishing Nature Kindergarten is your resource for meeting these objectives.COURSE DETAILS
- Your digital download includes the following:
- Nourishing Nature Kindergarten Parent Guide
- Nourishing Nature Kindergarten Printables
- Nourishing Nature Kindergarten Recipes/Tutorials
- Nourishing Nature Kindergarten Handwriting
- Daily details, with tried and true prompts for learning that are
both gentle and enjoyable for all.
- Complete supply & book list.
- Poetry that coincides with the various units.
- Access to our private Facebook group, full of encouraging advice and resources.SUBJECTS OF STUDY
Fine Motor Skills
Large Motor Skills
Practical Life Skills
You may purchase each Nourishing Nature Guide individually, but with Nourishing Nature Kindergarten you get 32 weeks of learning which include Tree, Farm, Sky, Mountain, Meadow, Garden, Rainforest, and City units. You can also grab a summer supplement that includes Ocean, Freshwater, and Desert. Our popular Christmas Guide is available as a separate purchase as well.